rewiring backup switch

/ rewiring backup switch #1  

D.P.

Tractor
John Deere 3046R
My 3046R John Deere shuts off every time I back up with the mower running unless I push down on a switch. How do I rewire it to short circuit this problem?

/ rewiring backup switch #2  
The step by step instructions from the how to video posted by FredFlintstone21

1. Turn key on but dont start.
2. With your right middle finger, press AND HOLD DOWN the display mode button. (The button in the top middle, that has little windshield wiper symbols on it). So with this button HELD DOWN, the password you will need to enter with the turn signals is RLLRLR.
3. The screen now should say "ECU". (you can stop pressing the display mode button now) Press the right turn signal 3x to see "ICC".
4. Select ICC by pressing the display mode button.
5. Right arrow (turn signal) to 014. 014 will say 01, if RIO is enabled.
6. Switch to edit mode by pressing the hazard button on and off within 2 seconds.
7.The right arrow changes the number, the left arrow switches to the other number, so press the left arrow to move the cursor to the 1.
8. Press the right arrow until it says 0. Now both numbers should say 00. (you will need to cycle from 1, 2, 3 ... to 9 and then 0)
9. Press and hold the display mode switch 3 seconds to exit.
10. For the change to take effect, Shut the key off and wait a few seconds, then start.

Special note: If you have error codes displayed, momentarily press the display mode switch to acknowledge the error.

/ rewiring backup switch

2. With your right middle finger, press AND HOLD DOWN the display mode button. (The button in the top middle, that has little windshield wiper symbols on it). So with this button HELD DOWN, the password you will need to enter with the turn signals is RLLRLR.
3. The screen now should say "ECU". (you can stop pressing the display mode button now) Press the right turn signal 3x to see "ICC".
6. Switch to edit mode by pressing the hazard button on and off within 2 seconds.
7.The right arrow changes the number, the left arrow switches to the other number, so press the left arrow to move the cursor to the 1.
8. Press the right arrow until it says 0. Now both numbers should say 00. (you will need to cycle from 1, 2, 3 ... to 9 and then 0)
10. For the change to take effect, Shut the key off and wait a few seconds, then start.

Special note: If you have error codes displayed, momentarily press the display mode switch to acknowledge the error.
Thanks a lot for your help. You saved me hours of frustration.

/ rewiring backup switch

It worked perfectly. My number was not 00 it was 200 I needed to change to. It will feel great not to kill the engine a half a dozen times.............

/ rewiring backup switch #5  
then again, a guy here in idaho last month backed up on a riding mower and ran over his son. they amputated several of his toes. i guess its there for a purpose.

/ rewiring backup switch #6  
The guy is an idiot or stupid, and should not be where he can be responsible for a riding lawn mower, raising a child, or anywhere near a piece of equipment of a child.
So the rest of the more responsible individuals get sucked into this "purpose" because of lawyers and stupid people.
Sorry for the child who lost the toes, and unfortunate that the stupid father may get big bucks for doing such a terrible thing.
Does not make it right for others to suffer as well. IMO