Rhino brand FEL ?

/ Rhino brand FEL ? #1  

om21braz

Veteran Member
Anyone have any experience with these - looking at one ready to go with a Kubota L series. It's painted Kubota orange, looks plenty sturdy, and has QA 72" bucket. The info rates it equal to the Kubota 723 at approx. $1,000 less.
Thanks for any info !

/ Rhino brand FEL ? #2  
Rhino used to build the Kioti backhoes, so be careful, the color may be Kioti Orange! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
They make very good FELs, and many memebers have sung their praises. John

/ Rhino brand FEL ? #3  
I have a Rhino 2408 loader with a 60" bucket on my LK. I am very happy with it so far, but I don't have a lot to compare it too. It seems to have good lifting power. It is a very simple design, without the more complex linkages at the bucket (which I've seen on other FELs and never bothered to figure out), but I have not noticed any weaknesses. It have float and quick dump, and the stick is easy to control. I'm looking forward to a lot of hours moving topsoil and stone fines with mine today. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Rhino brand FEL ? #4  
Very good loaders, they always use to build Kioti Loaders, and they still do build some loaders for NH.