Rhino

/ Rhino #1  

southerniltractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40se HST with FEL, Simplicity Landlord, JD130
Hi Folks,

My dealer stocks Rhino attachments. Can anyoen offer any insight on the quality of these attachments? Are they made in America?

Thanks,
Mike

/ Rhino #2  
southerniltractor said:
Hi Folks,

My dealer stocks Rhino attachments. Can anyoen offer any insight on the quality of these attachments? Are they made in America?

Thanks,
Mike

I have Rhino 5' rotary cutter that I am happy with. It had been used and abused at times and has held up well.

/ Rhino #4  
Anything Alamo Group makes is going to be top quality for it's class. I want a TS12 so bad I can't stand it!

/ Rhino #5  
dad's got a 78' massy w a 4 ft rhino cutter
keep out side
bought both new in 78'
never done anything to it except use it
better than any thing you could buy now

/ Rhino #6  
I have an old Servis (Alamo product prior to buying Rhino and merging the lines). I think they sent me a copy of the manual (scanned) that was from the 50's. Very close to the model 500 8'. If they make them the same, but improved, nothing to beat it, apples to apples.

Made in Texas I think.

/ Rhino #8  
I have a Rhino 6' TW72 rotary cutter. It is one of their heavy duty models. I have used and abused it for about 15 years. It is still working like a Timex. My experience has been great.

/ Rhino #9  
I have a Rhino 2408 loader on my TC30. Only owned it for 4 months, but it works well and is built well.

/ Rhino #10