RK 24 Sight Gauge Doesn't Show Fluid Level

/ RK 24 Sight Gauge Doesn't Show Fluid Level #1  

jlinn

Tractor
RK 24 2017
Fluid level does not show on the sight gauge on my 2017 RK 24. I recently drained and serviced the transmission and did the filter change/cleaning and refilled to the factory spec with no results on the sight gauge. I also used some dye specifically designed for petroleum products. I mixed it in one of the two 2 gallon containers (4 gal total required) and it was RED when I poured it in...Nothing showing on the sight gauge... Help!

/ RK 24 Sight Gauge Doesn't Show Fluid Level #2  
If it has a loader it needs to be down and the bucket curled back.

/ RK 24 Sight Gauge Doesn't Show Fluid Level #3  
Lower the 3pt hitch too. There's a gallon or more in all the cylinders. Once you find the level you can decide if you want it to be correct when the cylinders hold their least volume or most or something in between. Assuming the manual does not say (mine doesn't).

Make sure the surface the tractor is on is level. Usually the sight glass is at the back. The transmission tank is long and narrow. So if the tractor is pointing downhill slightly the level will appear low.

/ RK 24 Sight Gauge Doesn't Show Fluid Level
Appreciate the replies! Simple sight gauge right??? With the tractor level (in my garage) I just re-filled (red dye added) after repairing a rear wheel seal. Nothing on the sight gauge and I completely over serviced it after slowly pouring in less than a gallon- fluid now flowing out of the filler neck !*#$% haha. 3 pt hitch is all the way down, loader down, but I haven't tried pulling the bucket all the way back. Still nothing showing on the sight gauge.

Oh, my manual is very very basic... anyone know where to get a decent manual for this machine?