Tires RK 24 tire pressures

/ RK 24 tire pressures #1  

JLH4

Silver Member
Tractor
Rural King - RK24
:confused:Where can I find the tire pressures for R4 tires on the RK24. All the operators manual has is the tire size.:(

/ RK 24 tire pressures #2  
Look on the tire sidewall -- if you have a front loader and/or carry implements you can run the max pressure quoted on the sidewall. That is standard practice across most types of construction equipment and tractors. Some people will dial back a few PSI in specific scenarios. If you have to ask why and how much, then you are probably not one of those people. ;)

/ RK 24 tire pressures #3  
My RK24 with R4 tires have the following Max PSI on the tires:
Front 10
Rear 25

That's about where I leave them for good all around use. But, I do normally have the FEL and backhoe on my tractor, so the tires are ready for max weights front and rear. Your usage may vary from mine.

/ RK 24 tire pressures #4  
Ohio, Can you double check.....I looked at my tires and the front are 40 and the rear 25. I know looking in he manual, it has no information at all.

Thanks
mike

/ RK 24 tire pressures #5  
Definitely will. 10 pounds does seem low. Maybe I didn't wipe all the mud off when I read it?

/ RK 24 tire pressures #6  
Cowboy, Let me know, If I can make it out to the garage this week, I will put my reading glasses on and double check......Thanks again,

/ RK 24 tire pressures #7  
Can't imagine you would be able to turn it with a bucket full and 10 lbs in the front. The tires would probably roll right off the rims.

/ RK 24 tire pressures #8  
coastie, you are absolutely right. 40 front and 25 rear. :tractor:
RK24 Tire Inflation.jpg

/ RK 24 tire pressures #9  
Cowboy, thanks for double checking, I was not looking to going out in the cold to double check....Which part of Ohio are you in?.....I am 15 mile or so East of Cleveland.
mike

/ RK 24 tire pressures #10  
I know...15-20 degrees here too. I'm down south of Medina-close to 71 & 76 intersection.