RK24 3rd function valve hose routing question

/ RK24 3rd function valve hose routing question #1  

03RedWing

Tractor
Rk24
Hi Everyone,
I have an RK24 with the front end loader and rear remotes. I bought a Summit Hydraulics 3rd function kit to operate a grapple. The instruction are not clear on which hoses need to be hooked up to the "P" port and "T" post of the 3rd function valve. Was hoping someone would be able to tell me the correct routing. I talked to someone at Summit Hydraulics and he wasn't familiar with RK tractors but said that it should be plumbed between the "C" port line on the loader valve and the valve block under the right floor board. Have talked to the RK salesperson I bought it from but he hasn't been able to give me any proper answer yet. Don't want to hook it up wrong and break hydraulic pump on tractor.
The process of installation up to hooking up the hydraulic lines to the 2 port of the 3rd function valve have been pretty painless.
TIA

/ RK24 3rd function valve hose routing question #2  
Hi Everyone,
I have an RK24 with the front end loader and rear remotes. I bought a Summit Hydraulics 3rd function kit to operate a grapple. The instruction are not clear on which hoses need to be hooked up to the "P" port and "T" post of the 3rd function valve. Was hoping someone would be able to tell me the correct routing. I talked to someone at Summit Hydraulics and he wasn't familiar with RK tractors but said that it should be plumbed between the "C" port line on the loader valve and the valve block under the right floor board. Have talked to the RK salesperson I bought it from but he hasn't been able to give me any proper answer yet. Don't want to hook it up wrong and break hydraulic pump on tractor.
The process of installation up to hooking up the hydraulic lines to the 2 port of the 3rd function valve have been pretty painless.
TIA
I don't have a rk24, mine is the 55, if you don't have this solved I can post pics this weekend