Rk55 hydraulic side link

/ Rk55 hydraulic side link #1  

agjones

Platinum Member
Tractor
Rk55HC 4n1 fel/bh, Power-Trac 1850, 425d, Terex pt30, Kubota kx033, bx1880, yanmar 8x8 dumper, Magnatrac mh5000 w/ loader, six way blade & backhoe, Dew-eze ATM72LC Slope Mower, Terramite t6 4wd, DR Power brush mower
Hi all

I'm ordering the hydraulic top link and hose kit (thx for the info gunny) for my rk55 which will arrive with the 3 rear remote setup. I would like to get a hydraulic side link too.

Has anyone sized up the link yet?
Thanks

/ Rk55 hydraulic side link
Thx, I figured I would see if anyone is already set up before reaching out to him since the rk's aren't on his list yet.

/ Rk55 hydraulic side link #4  
Thx, I figured I would see if anyone is already set up before reaching out to him since the rk's aren't on his list yet.

I'm sure with a tape measure you and Brain can figure it out real fast.........:)

/ Rk55 hydraulic side link #5  

They are the same as the corresponding models with TYM & Mahindra.

Attachments

• Mahindra 2555.JPG
    Mahindra 2555.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 186
   / Rk55 hydraulic side link #7  
Hi all

I'm ordering the hydraulic top link and hose kit (thx for the info gunny) for my rk55 which will arrive with the 3 rear remote setup. I would like to get a hydraulic side link too.

Has anyone sized up the link yet?
Thanks
Which top link did you order and where did you order from?
Thanks

/ Rk55 hydraulic side link #9  
(y)