Rock bucket / skeleton bucket source

/ Rock bucket / skeleton bucket source #1  
Tractor
Kubota L4701
Im looking for a 72" rock bucket for my kubota L4701 for the purpose of filtering out rocks from soil. Does anyone have any experience with this and if so where to you purchase? Thanks

/ Rock bucket / skeleton bucket source #3  
I have a Land Pride SGC 1560 rock and root grapple. Tine/tooth spacing is 6". I've had this grapple on my Kubota M6040 for nine years.

Regarding the separation of rocks and soil.

It works best if the soil is bone dry and tends to be sandy. My soil has a high percentage of organic material and is usually damp. At least, when you dig down six inches or more. The act of separation DOES NOT go well with my grapple.

Just be advised - these limitations will most likely be the same for a rock bucket.

BTW - that rock bucket that TugBarge shows ( link ) is a fine looking implement.

IMG_0011.jpeg

/ Rock bucket / skeleton bucket source #4  
I made an insert for my grapple because I am cheap and wanted 3" spacing. If sod is present, it doesn't work as well and leaves me with piles of sod+rock which would need to be re-sifted.

If I were to buy a bucket I'd look for:
- tine spacing to match my needs for regular or fine separation
- tine shape as round seems to hold less debris than flat/rectangular
- rock keep which is normally a hook/barb or an upwards curved area of the tine to keep rocks from falling out until you want to dump the bucket
- quality consideration (are you using it to grab rock off the top of the ground or dig under to lift-and-sift) Firewood?
- weight of bucket vs. loader capacity

EverythingAttachments seems like they no longer sell or carry them???
Lower Price: Titan Basic Rock Bucket (1500+/-)
Virnig: 60" Virnig Skeleton Bucket I looked at these locally and they seemed very nice.

rock-bucket-wweld.jpg