roller bearing help?

/ roller bearing help?
thanks for the replies, guys ... first of all .... that was an oops of course ... should have been 4' x 8' x 4" thick.
Casters are not an option I want to pursue except asd a last resort ... it would limit the ability of the doors to fold perfectly flat together.
The bearing with half cages for conveyors sound exactly like what I'm thinking off ... drilling a hole in the bottom of the door would mean that I wouldn't have to disassemble them nor disturb the insulating ability (much).
Isn't thsi board grand?

too bad that common sense ain't

/ roller bearing help?
Rob ... great! Thanks! I'll check it out and see if it works.

The floor is concrete and I don't anticipate doing an awful lot of opening and closing ... that what the ventilation system is for ...

/ roller bearing help? #13  
<font color=blue>Isn't thsi board grand?</font color=blue>

'Tis amazing, ain't it? Anything you want to know. Someone will come up with the answer. Lots of diverse talent out there./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ roller bearing help?
Rob, I do have them hinged in a bi-fold manner. They work fine that way ... but the bearing would make it glide smoother and take some of the strain off the hinges. I though of an overhead track ... but I'd have to get real fancy to work around the dust collector pipes that happen to be routed through that area ... so I thought this method would be the most efficient while being the least obtrusive.
Many thanks for your help ... that catalog is perfect!