ROPS for Sotah/Mitsubishi S373D Beaver III?

/ ROPS for Sotah/Mitsubishi S373D Beaver III? #11  
I know. The only thing to watch for was shipping. Its heavy 30kg and big 170cm x 80cm x 15cm when fully folded and ready to ship. The seller usually shipped on a pallet, but it was mad money. I arranged my own courier to ship collect from Poland and ship to another European country for about 80usd.

Really good deal. As I said I'll see if I can confirm manufacturer, there's a plate on the side with serial, etc. on. We might be able to source this from somewhere else too.

In the USA, we have certified manufactures. The main OE company is called Custom Products. The ROPS have to be tested due to regulations and once passed, that design and material is certified and approved for use. It's the reason why the ROPS cost so much in North America.

/ ROPS for Sotah/Mitsubishi S373D Beaver III? #12  
Was just checking the plate. Seems their OEM actually, VST Tillers Tractors LTD. Indian company that manufactures Mitsubishi compact tractors in India under license from Mitsubishi. The Polish company imports and sells these Indian grey market versions in Europe.

/ ROPS for Sotah/Mitsubishi S373D Beaver III? #13  
Was just checking the plate. Seems their OEM actually, VST Tillers Tractors LTD. Indian company that manufactures Mitsubishi compact tractors in India under license from Mitsubishi. The Polish company imports and sells these Indian grey market versions in Europe.

Ah you must be from the UK saying Grey instead of Gray. ;) The Queens English still lives on.