ROPS mounted Tool Box's

/ ROPS mounted Tool Box's #1  

Burns331

Bronze Member
Lets see your ROPS mounted toolbox's. Im in the market for something, but not sure what to do. I would like larger than a ammo box, but nothing huge.

/ ROPS mounted Tool Box's #2  
If you do a search you can find my install - just don't have the time to repost - sorry

/ ROPS mounted Tool Box's #4  
Here are a couple. The wood saw box on a L3010 and the other on a M5640.

ReeseHitch7.JPG

ToolBox.JPG

gg

/ ROPS mounted Tool Box's #5  
My 2025R ROPS is like was on the 1025R and have the 1025R toolbox on a metal strip that goes across behind the seat. The toolbox is slightly to the right of where the top 3ph comes up. Occasionally the top will slightly nip the toolbox.

Ralph

/ ROPS mounted Tool Box's #6  
Based on a pic at the Ask Tractor Mike and his ROPS mounted tool box, I made some support structure to mount two milk crates. I use the milk crates to hold relatively light things like bar oil, plastic wedges, chain saw sharpeners etc. The one on the right has the chain saw carrier for my MS-180 chainsaw.

I used 1 1/2" angle. The one on the left is clamp-bolted to the ROPS. The one on the right is welded to my RR valve structure - which is then clamp-bolted to the ROPS.

Having one on either side allows me to see down the middle towards the Top Link. Especially helpful when connecting a 3ph implement with my QH.

Pics:

pW2xgdH.jpg

h5yiWvJ.jpg

Last edited:
   / ROPS mounted Tool Box's #7  
Went through the same process myself a few years ago. Looked at a bunch of different ideas and eventually landed on a simple tool box that I picked up at Home Depot. Wanted plastic and needed to be watertight. This one fits the bill nicely and I have no regrets at all.
toolbox.jpg

Last edited:
   / ROPS mounted Tool Box's #8  
Went through the same process myself a few years ago. Looked at a bunch of different ideas and eventually landed on a simple tool box that I picked up at Home Depot. Wanted plastic and needed to be watertight. This one fits the bill nicely and I have no regrets at all.

View attachment 652356

"Invalid Attachment specified." :(

/ ROPS mounted Tool Box's #9  
"Invalid Attachment specified." :(

Never seen that before :mad:, and I have posted that same pic on other threads with no issues. I edited the post and the pic displayed in preview as well as on the post. Hopefully it stays. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

/ ROPS mounted Tool Box's #10  
I welded a pc of 2x2 angle to the ROPS below the folding point and bolted a small metal tool box to the angle.

enhance