Rounded off drain plug

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,061  
Did my ears deceive me or was that Rain Man Ray. in Florida? He's become one of my favorite YouTube mechanics lately.
The YouTuber at South Main Auto Repair LLC is probably my favorite for taking out rusted bolts. He's somewhere up north where fighting rust damage is a big part of his job.

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,062  
LOL. Yes, I've seen it. Never opened it I don't think. I'm always amazed at the topics that should have this kind of interest and don't vs the ones that have this level of intrigue and shouldn't.
There's another thread out there with a fellow that says he was napping is his hammock, I think while drinking beer, and he says he saw Bigfoot. It seemed to go on far longer than you would think.

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,063  
Did my ears deceive me or was that Rain Man Ray. in Florida? He's become one of my favorite YouTube mechanics lately.
The YouTuber at South Main Auto Repair LLC is probably my favorite for taking out rusted bolts. He's somewhere up north where fighting rust damage is a big part of his job.
Indeed, Rainman Ray in Florida. Always a good thing to watch.

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,066  
OK, did the plug ever get removed? I wanted to know the solution, but just can't do it. I read 29 pages and still have another 180 to go. Or so. Now on page 207. How was it removed? If it ever was.

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,067  
OK, did the plug ever get removed? I wanted to know the solution, but just can't do it. I read 29 pages and still have another 180 to go. Or so. Now on page 207. How was it removed? If it ever was.
It was removed but can't recall how. I think a friend helped him.

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,068  
Yes. Post # 1891...https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/threads/rounded-off-drain-plug.393632/page-38
Plug out.

End of an era.

View attachment 612903

Go home folks.
Although you would have to start there and read further to see how he did it.

As for welding a nut on; I believe there were enough leaking fluids that he was concerned about setting the tractor on fire. While it would eliminate the need to change the fluids, that was deemed to be bit drastic.

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,069  
It was removed but can't recall how. I think a friend helped him.
Easy out: Rounded off drain plug
530038-6a3a793000f9b5c5bc02462c169b1c34.jpg

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,070  
Grind a slot in it , use a big standard screw driver with 6 or 8 sided shank then use pipe wrench or vice grips has saved me on occasion, good luck