Roy Jackson has died.

/ Roy Jackson has died. #101  
Just seeing this now. RIP Roy and condolences to the family. What a shock. I had to check myself, but he was just posting last week.

/ Roy Jackson has died. #102  
I am also just now seeing this. I will miss his posts and humor. My condolences to his family.

/ Roy Jackson has died. #103  
Suzette and daughter, You have my saddened condolences. Roy was a staple on this board. I felt like he was a friend who lived next door, because that is the type of advice he would give.
I'm sure Margeaux is missing him too, as most all of us online here will be.

It may be "just a tractor board" but Roy, myself and many others have shared our lives on the Good morning Thread for many years. It's like an international coffee table. Roy knew I'd taken a new job back in June, and that nowadays, I'm so busy, I don't get to check TBN as often as I like. So I'm sorry to be posting late like this. I just knew that Roy's work ethic would have him working until the end. Yet, we had no clue, other than he had had some health problems recently. He had just passed another quality system check. He and I agreed politically, but we could only post subtleties here online. He loved his cab tractor, and being able to help your street out clearing snow.

Your family has my prayers. I will miss him.

Sincerely,
Kyle

/ Roy Jackson has died. #104  
I enjoyed his posts. Prayers, RIP Roy.

/ Roy Jackson has died. #105  
Roy participated in a few threads I was involving with and always seemed like a very sincere and helpful person, he definitely will be missed, condolences to friends and family.

/ Roy Jackson has died. #106  
Very Sorry to hear this news.

Roy was posting on several threads recently and
I Really enjoyed his posts and will miss him.

My condolences and prayers for his family as well.

/ Roy Jackson has died. #107  
Just saw this like others, would have prefered not to:(

My condolences to his family and friends, I am sorry.

ed

/ Roy Jackson has died. #108  
RIP Roy. You were a valued member here for sure and will be missed

/ Roy Jackson has died. #109  
Just seeing this now. RIP Roy and condolences to the family. What a shock. I had to check myself, but he was just posting last week.
He posted on my thread the day before his passing.