RTV 500 Buying Questions

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions #21  
Looks like you already got it, but we love ours (camo with ATV tires, winch, windshield and roof). It has started well even in the sub-zero temperatures this winter.
The only things I would change are that I need to do the throttle/transmission cable adjustment (which IIRC, gives it a little more throttle for a each position on the HST).

Aaron Z

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions
Looks like you already got it, but we love ours (camo with ATV tires, winch, windshield and roof). It has started well even in the sub-zero temperatures this winter.
The only things I would change are that I need to do the throttle/transmission cable adjustment (which IIRC, gives it a little more throttle for a each position on the HST).

Aaron Z

I'm thinking of installing a windshield as well. Not sure whether to go with a Kubota or aftermarket brand...

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions #25  
I bought the Kubota glass windshield for my 500, and I had no idea it didn't come with the lower piece, so keep in mind you need both pieces for good wind protection.

SR

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions #26  
I bought the Kubota glass windshield for my 500, and I had no idea it didn't come with the lower piece, so keep in mind you need both pieces for good wind protection.

SR

Odd, Mine came with both pieces..Kubota OEM.

/ RTV 500 Buying Questions #27  
Been 6 years but I am sure mine did too.