RTV shortage over???

/ RTV shortage over??? #1  

moeh1

Gold Member
Tractor
B2150DT / Oliver OC-3
I haven't keep up to date, work is a little overwhelming lately. Has the pace slowed down enough to get a decent price on the RTVs? I will probably look at the recreation model and install the aftermarket hydraulic bed lift to meet my needs.
thanks for any input.
Marty

/ RTV shortage over??? #2  
I'm on a waiting list in southern California. No deals locally.

/ RTV shortage over??? #3  
trust me.. its worth the wait for an RTV..

Frank

/ RTV shortage over??? #4  
I will be getting twice and many in the next six months than I have since this thing came out. Actual inventory should not be too far away.

The accessories are a different story, expect to have to wait for some of them.

/ RTV shortage over??? #5  
Marty

Local dealer near me has 1 sitting on the lot. He's had 2 sitting there for 2 months but just sold one. After the initial onslaught of buyers (all on the waiting list), he hasn't had any buyers. Not sure if they're offering any price discounts.

/ RTV shortage over??? #6  
The is a Kubota/New Holland Dealer in Davie, FL that has about 10 of them on thier lot. I drive by there about twice a month. They've had this many for at least a month or two.

/ RTV shortage over??? #7  
I just happened to have to stop by the old kubota dealership yesterday to get some stuff. this dealer had about 8 on his lot. i was of course checking them out again.
he said they have been selling them like crazy and this was a new shipment.
He gave me a price on the rec. version of $9950. and $10400 on a worksite? the one with a hyd bed and rear remote. said they sold one to a 70 year old woman to get around her pondarosa.

I really would love to have one but i still have a few payments to kubota credit on my tractor. i am sure the temptation won't go away soon as long as i read these posts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ RTV shortage over??? #8  
I'm still seeing a few here and there that people haven't sold yet. However, they are in remote areas so it isn't surprising. I talked with a couple of them when I was looking at buying one and they were too high for me. I ended up getting a recreational model with the hydraulic lift and standard canopy top. I paid 9700 for the RTV 200 for the top and 1250 for the hydraulics installed. Of course we had to add the 7% sales tax also. You'll have to do the math, I don't remember the total off the top of my head. Sure my wife does though. I have had it a couple of months but have only put 4 hours on it. Looks great in the garage though. This winter will be when the hours start to add up a little. Flower bed work and hunting season. GS

/ RTV shortage over??? #9  
I drove one last week at a dealer in Ohio that had 8 on his lot. Last night I spoke to a dealer at a local fair in Ohio that has several and said he could get any I wanted the next day or so. Also said he'd put a speedometer on one for free if I'd buy one. The one I drove the other day didn't have as much acceleration as the Polaris Ranger and the seating wasn't as wide as the Ranger. So if transporting folks around is a concern the Ranger is wider or at least the seats are.

/ RTV shortage over??? #10  
<font color="red">about 10 of them on thier lot </font>

Dealer here has about that many as well. They are not selling very well here. He has sold one since they came in. I told him people on this site were saying there was a shortage of them and he said he wished he had a shortage rather than a surplus.