RTV transmission sticking in gear

/ RTV transmission sticking in gear #1  

Dargo

Tractor
Jinma, Foton, TYM, Belarus, Yanmar, Branson, Montana, Mahindra and maybe some green and orange too.
Since I had the day off today, I thought I'd try to see why my RTV sticks in gear when on a hill or after I've pulled a load. I drove my RTV up a hill, therefore putting a load on it. I then drove it straight into my barn and raised the bed with it still running and set the parking brake.
I then took off the one nut on the heim joint where the shifter linkage attaches to the transmission lever. I tried to manually move the lever in the direction the linkage was trying to move it. Stuck. I had to use an adjustable wrench to get it to move out of gear.
Based on this, it makes me think that the problem is within the transmission. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Has anybody else tried this to see if the problem is in the linkage or the transmission? I don't want to panic, but it concerns me if the problem is within the transmission. So far I've gotten zippo from my dealer or Kubota for assistance. I really don't want to have the transmission break before Kubota decides to do something about it.
Last gripe; has anybody gotten the fogging fuel gauge fixed? Since I drove it for about 1/2 hour today, it reminded me that the fuel gauge fogs up after about 1/2 hour.

/ RTV transmission sticking in gear #2  
how many house are on yours? Mine really got a whole lot better after 15 hours. It does it sometimes but the parking brake 'trick' usually takes care of the problem on hills.

Frank

/ RTV transmission sticking in gear
I have 24.5 hours on it and the sticking problem is getting consistantly worse. Six calls over the last two weeks to my local Kubota dealers as well as the selling dealer who is 3 1/2 hours away, and zero calls returned. As much as I like the RTV, I'm getting concerned about the non-existant Kubota service. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ RTV transmission sticking in gear #4  
Dargo,

Time to call Kubota corporate about the lack of service you're getting? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ RTV transmission sticking in gear #5  
Give 'em hell Dargo!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ RTV transmission sticking in gear #6  
All you guys are scaring me with this sticky transmission thing. I don't even have 4 hours on my machine yet! If I end up having this same problem I will let you know what my dealer says. As I have posted earlier, my dealer is very willing to make me happy and I expect good warrantee service from them. Good luck everyone!

/ RTV transmission sticking in gear
If you have a dealer who is helpful, you won't have any problem at all. It has become glaringly obvious that I have a dealer who doesn't give a hoot about people after the sale. For whatever reason, Kubota is reluctant to do anything about it.

In many parts of the country Kubota apparently outsells green. However, in my area green tractors dominate my local market. Now I see why. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Love the Kubota product. Hate the Kubota service.