RTV1100 (2009) Wire question

/ RTV1100 (2009) Wire question #1  

SpudHauler

Gold Member
Tractor
RTV1100 2009
Does anyone know what the Blue connector located behind the panel by the Orange differential lock button is used for?

It has 4 wires, Black, Red/Yellow, Green/White, and Blue.

Can't seem to find any reference in the manual, but must be for an additional piece of equipment.

Attachments

• BlueConnector_IMG_0855.jpg
    BlueConnector_IMG_0855.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 197
   / RTV1100 (2009) Wire question #2  
Does anyone know what the Blue connector located behind the panel by the Orange differential lock button is used for?

It has 4 wires, Black, Red/Yellow, Green/White, and Blue.

Can't seem to find any reference in the manual, but must be for an additional piece of equipment.

The only thing I see on the schematic that isn't a factory used connection, that appears to have that color combination would be an emergency beacon. Can't be sure though, it's location isn't shown.

Last edited:
   / RTV1100 (2009) Wire question
I have the workshop manual and parts book. What page did you find your information on?

/ RTV1100 (2009) Wire question #4  
I have the workshop manual and parts book. What page did you find your information on?

I only have the schematic..not the manual.

Thanks, I am going to use power from this set of wires to power relays for my winch and another for the 12 volt hydraulic selector valve. Neither have a big draw as they only feed two relays, but it is great because one is live with the key on and the other is always live and should work well for my winch.

I'd be interested in getting all of the schematic if possible.

Great help!

Thank you.

Brian

/ RTV1100 (2009) Wire question #7  
Thanks, I am going to use power from this set of wires to power relays for my winch and another for the 12 volt hydraulic selector valve. Neither have a big draw as they only feed two relays, but it is great because one is live with the key on and the other is always live and should work well for my winch.

I'd be interested in getting all of the schematic if possible.

Great help!

Thank you.

Brian

Actually there is a winch lead intigrated into the machine, somewhere...I'll scan the whole thing for you..it's 2 pages..so you'll have to put it back together.

Yes, I know about the winch lead, it is under the bonnet up front on the right hand side and they want you to mount the contactor box back by the radiator. It's too far away so I don't use it. Perhaps when I add something else it will come in handy.
In my situation, I only mount the remote connector by the diff lock button and don't use Warn's dash mount switch. Kids play with too many buttons and would ruin the winch without knowing what they have done. My RT40 Warn doesn't have the wireless remote, which now I wish I had ordered. Anyway it works great so hopefully it gets very little use, as in I don't get stuck!

/ RTV1100 (2009) Wire question #9  
Here you go..Hopefully they're readable..They're upside down..So you'll have to rotate them

Attachments

• RTV1100 Schematic10001.pdf
    841.8 KB · Views: 304
  • RTV1100 Schematic20001.pdf
    791.8 KB · Views: 237
Thank You very much. Prints came out just fine.