RTV1100 Heater not working

/ RTV1100 Heater not working #1  

Ramart

Tractor
2007 RTV-1100
Hello, I have a 2007 Kubota RTV1100 and my heater isn't working. I checked my coolant levels, looked at the dial connections on the back above the radio and they seem attached properly. The fan will blow in all settings but I'm not getting any heat. Any other suggestions?

Attachments

• Kubota Rack.pdf
    853.2 KB · Views: 58
   / RTV1100 Heater not working #2  
Coolant temperature low on the gauge,if you have one?
Upper radiator hose warm or hot after use?
Are the heater hoses warm or hot?
Thermostat stuck open-maybe.
Good Luck & post back!

/ RTV1100 Heater not working #3  
Hello, I have a 2007 Kubota RTV1100 and my heater isn't working. I checked my coolant levels, looked at the dial connections on the back above the radio and they seem attached properly. The fan will blow in all settings but I'm not getting any heat. Any other suggestions?
Remove the lower panel that is below the dash cover. Shine a light in just the left of center and you can see the ends of the control cables for the water valve and duct selection. Watch the cable ends while turning the temp control knob. The cable should move and pivot the water valve.
If one of the cables does not move, take the 2 fasteners out of the HVAC control panel and pull it out. You can watch what is going on there.
You probably have a damaged or disconnected cable on your water valve.

/ RTV1100 Heater not working #4  
On some pieces of equipment, there is a valve which closes the coolant off from the heater core. Check to see that it is not closed.