rural king jinma 254

/ rural king jinma 254 #1  

jbdillon

Tractor
kubota B7500
i just reurned from my local rk . i was looking at the 254 25hp. they had one partially assem. there was alot of scratches in the paint and the battery seemed either too small for the tractor or it was dead, cuz it wouldnt start. the tractor had 5.5 hrs on it. the edges of the fiberglass body parts were rough. canopy had a lot of scratches. are these things normal? tractor was priced at 5999 with 10% off if you apply for their credit card, is this a good deal?
cool site!!!
joe

/ rural king jinma 254 #2  
Hey Joe,
I should probably know this---since I was born and raised in nearby Coshocton county, and still visit relatives there a couple of times a year----but,--- is Rural King the name of a store?? Or the name of the tractor----or both??

dancce

/ rural king jinma 254
yes rk= rural king and the tractor is a farm king 254 4x4 3 cyl. i live in northern licking county.

joe

/ rural king jinma 254 #4  
When did Rural King work its way over the border into Ohio?
I checked out their locations about a year ago, and didn't see any in Ohio. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
When are they getting over to the eastern side of the state?
While I'm asking questions, when are we going to get a Northern Tool retail store too?

/ rural king jinma 254 #5  
Andy there is a Rural King in Wooster........too far for me to go check out.

/ rural king jinma 254 #6  
There are reviews at John's tractor site of some of the Jinma dealers. The address is johnstractor.com

Mark H

/ rural king jinma 254 #7  
hey PR:

no rural king down in wooster unless it is a NEW store that I don't know of. I haven't been that way in months but used to work in wooster. it is but 10 min from my farm house...

if you have heard of one maybe send the address and I'll drop by there and take a look see for ya.

MarkM /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ rural king jinma 254 #9  
hey inspector:
I should have read the paper I HAD before posting, I got an AD in the paper for RK down there. It must be a pretty NEW store as I was through there about a month back and didn't see the RK dealership/store. I think it took over the old Q Farm & Fleet store which was empty, (the building that is) when I went through that way.

I'll stop down there some time maybe wensday fornoon, or thursday. I'll post back the info. the add was in the Ashland gazette but there may be one in the daily record too? (wayne county paper)

MarkM

/ rural king jinma 254 #10  
Dunno........I was looking at their website and pulled up the locations.....it included Wooster when I saw it.