Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans

/ Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans #1  

weldingisfun

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4500 4WD w/FEL, and Scotts S2048 lawn tractor
It looks like Lowes is phasing out another product, Rustoleum paint in rattle cans. Went to pick up a few cans of gloss white in the 15 oz rattle can and found only Krylon. I have never been a fan of Krylon paints. Looks like my dollars will be spent at Home Depot now. Anyone else seeing this?

/ Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans #2  
Well, I sure hope not. In my opinion, Krylon is colored water.

/ Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans #3  
Thx for the tip! I’ll be shopping at Lowes for spray paint.

/ Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans #4  
   / Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans #5  
Huh?..............................you mean Home Depot??

I can get Rustolium about anywhere but have a hard time finding Krylon. For a lot of projects I like “The Krylon Touch”

/ Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans #6  
Rustoleum in my experience is the best also. Krayon... I mean Krylon runs!
Our Wal-Mart's sell Rustoleum in every color, type.

/ Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans #7  
I’ve always am partial to Krylon and never had issues with them. Drying times is the biggest selling point.

/ Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans #8  
As with any "rattle can" paints, it's best to go with two thin coats, allowing drying time between coats, rather than trying to apply one heavy coat.

Although I did use both just the other day while using up some old partial cans, and found Krylon to run much faster than Rustoleum if I wasn't careful.

/ Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans #9  
I just happened to buy spray paint last week at Lowes and noticed they did not have many Rustoleom paints but they had plenty of Krylon. Guess I shall see how it goes/runs. :shocked::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Rustoleum Paint in Rattle Cans #10  
rustoleum rusty metal primer...as good as it gets....for the price.