Rx for tractor addicts ?

/ Rx for tractor addicts ? #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hey all you fellow addicts!!--anyone know if there exists an equivalent to "car craft" or "mopar muscle" for tractor and implement junkies ??---if so,please post info. before I devote even more of my life to staring at this screen.

/ Rx for tractor addicts ?
Good question,good idea.The only thing I've come across have been brochures from different dealerships on assorted tractors and imps.If there truly is'nt anything out there,such as a magazine,might be a good business adventure.I know I would subscribe to a publication that had only info on campact tractors and other goodies.

/ Rx for tractor addicts ? #3  
Progressive Farmer is pretty good. Certainly give you a different perspective on the world as will Mother Earth News.

/ Rx for tractor addicts ? #4  
I find it very relaxing to be in the buisness that way you can try them all and do a lot of playing I could never do other wise! I normally get little fixes all week long and wait for the weekend to take one home to play! My wife is upset at me now because I tore up some lawn for a landscape project. Need it? no just playing. Last year I had some new JD stuff we took in, this year it was fun on the boomer until it was sold.

/ Rx for tractor addicts ?
Mike:if I had the time I'd love to start up a tractor/implement video business-go around filming tractors at work-good stuff.Wen:i'll try the progressive mag if I can find it.Art;it's a lucky person who's work is also their fun-must be nice,i'm jealous!.Dan.

/ Rx for tractor addicts ? #6  
Yeah and if you could only see the lot of toys that Art has to play with there at White's /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif ... I never got the chance to drop in, but passing by a few times I was quite impressed with their Sangerfield store on route 12.

msig.gif

/ Rx for tractor addicts ? #7  
I like to spend some time looking at back lots. Did that this evening. Dropped my son off at soccer practice and then went to a nearby dealer (Kioti) that has been in business for eons. (Selling different brands. Use to be a Kubota dealer, White before that, and who knows what before then). They have a back lot with some really antiquated equipment, rusted shells, and more recent trade ins. Tractors, construction equipment and implements. It's almost heaven.

/ Rx for tractor addicts ? #8  
Progressive Farmer is a good mag, others I read are Wallaces Farmer, Indiana Prarie Farmer, Succesful Farming and Farm Show. All have some equipment articles, obviously geared toward the large farmer but interesting none the less. Tractor and Implement is another good one!!

I get all of these at work so they just all fall in my lap and help the tractor addiction. I'm in the animal health business.

Brad, Kubota L3010HST, loader, R4 tires
Pictures at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=179207&a=9183978

/ Rx for tractor addicts ? #9  
Any time you want to stop in feel free. I'm not always at the store but would enjoy the visit!