Rx6620 cab

/ Rx6620 cab #1  

Wylie kioti

Tractor
Kioti RX6620 c
I bought a rx6620 in March. 2021, grapple and rear quick hitch.
just turned over 50 hrs. And have some problem, some dealer related and some manufacturer.
1 at 9 hrs engine tried to over temp water, found the alternator belt was severely loose, dealer!
2 went into reagen. Light just keep working it in high RPM and light went out
3 work at idle for a few and the went into limp mod. turn engine off and restarted with no problem.
added hydraulic top link and tilt works great.
4 don’t like the DPF filter, and Regen setup!
5 all loader pin bolts loose, dealer!
6 added usb and volt meter to left column just above aux plug.phone holder.
7. windshield washer tank not attached, dealer!
8 50 hr was simple except for the Tran/ hyd. filter removal, must have had Superman put it on
Visgrip chain wrench and hammer to take it off. This is a contestant complaint to the manufacture from all the dealers.
9 Spun the front tire off rim, dealer! Tire pressure was low directly from dealer! Quick fix soap around bead and ratchet strap around center of tire.
963BE045-27EC-48B3-B22E-775351FD243E.jpeg

all in all this is one powerful machine and well worth the money, like all new stuff there is a learning curve! Go big or go home.

/ Rx6620 cab #2  
You are suppose to check everything on your
tractor before you use it to make sure all is well.
You should check tire pressure before you start
your engine! The dealer or who ever was working
on your tractor could have been called out for some
reason and forgot where he was working hense
the reason you want to check out your tractor before
working?????

willy

/ Rx6620 cab
You are suppose to check everything on your
tractor before you use it to make sure all is well.
You should check tire pressure before you start
your engine! The dealer or who ever was working
on your tractor could have been called out for some
reason and forgot where he was working hense
the reason you want to check out your tractor before
working?????

willy
Good point. Tks.

/ Rx6620 cab #4  
Also you need to run so many rpm's to keep the pto
up to speed will help with the regen not happening
so often and for just puttin around 1500 rpm's??
going with low rpm's exhaust don't get hot enough
and you will be regen quite often

willy

/ Rx6620 cab #5  
Early regen isn't uncommon. Engines get a lot of idling and light action during setup. It's a machine for doing work; put it to work and it'll be fine. Only a couple of times I've hit a regen when I didn't want to keep the tractor running.

There's only so much that one can check. It's easy enough to say it, but when some things take tools that most regular people don't have, well... (not sure how warranty charge-backs are for dealer screw-ups, but it should in no way be on the buyer's shoulders)

My NX was delivered to me with the traffic sign on the wrong side! An early warning to their competence. Put your new machine to all its paces early so that things that are going to fail fail under warranty! (I'm over 670 hrs and things are now all pretty stable; some folks have had things fail at low hours after their warranties have run out [ouch!]) Keep a close eye on things. After a while things settle down to the point where you're not looking over your shoulder all the time.

/ Rx6620 cab #6  
Oh, sometimes small is good (big tractor was doing the heavy lifting -picking up to reposition rollers- while the small tractor was doing the moving):

Attachments

• ForkWork.jpg
    ForkWork.jpg
    832 KB · Views: 464