RX7320 hydraulic flow at ports?

/ RX7320 hydraulic flow at ports? #1  

ishiboo

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010HSTC, Cat 279c
Anyone have an idea of how much hydraulic flow I could expect from both the factory 3rd function valve, as well as the rear remotes? Obviously there's a "19.2gpm pump", and being stationary and a power shuttle there wouldn't be anything else using it when the post hole auger would be on, but how much actually can come out of the remotes and 3rd function?

I'm looking to purchase a skid steer hydraulic auger, and need to know the rough GPM as well as a plan on if I can use the 3rd function or have to go back to a rear remote to get full flow.

/ RX7320 hydraulic flow at ports? #2  
I run a Beltec skid steer auger on my 7320 with an 18" diameter auger for planting trees from the factory add on 3rd function valve. You can stick it in heavy clay especially when you get down to the bottom of the hole (3' down) so you have to limit the downfeed speed. Regular 9" fence post bit goes very fast. I think the pioneer style couplings are a bigger limit than the rest of the setup. The flatfaced skid steer style flow more but are higher than a cats back in price and are hard to find on Sundays, the day that everything breaks.

/ RX7320 hydraulic flow at ports? #3  
1/2" couplers flow 12 GPM without heating up the oil. 24 GPM max flow, but it should not be for a very long period of time.

This applies to both AG type and flat faced couplers. ;)

/ RX7320 hydraulic flow at ports? #4  
1/2" couplers flow 12 GPM without heating up the oil. 24 GPM max flow, but it should not be for a very long period of time.

This applies to both AG type and flat faced couplers. ;)

We have flow tested the hydraulic flow at the Rear Remotes of this tractor several times. Expect 11.5 to 12.25gpm at PTO Speed.

Hope this helps,

/ RX7320 hydraulic flow at ports?
We have flow tested the hydraulic flow at the Rear Remotes of this tractor several times. Expect 11.5 to 12.25gpm at PTO Speed.

Hope this helps,

Wow... good to know. 19gpm pump and you can only rely on getting 11.5GPM? That's a bit disappointing.

Thank you for the information. That will definitely limit the auger selection!

/ RX7320 hydraulic flow at ports?
I run a Beltec skid steer auger on my 7320 with an 18" diameter auger for planting trees from the factory add on 3rd function valve. You can stick it in heavy clay especially when you get down to the bottom of the hole (3' down) so you have to limit the downfeed speed. Regular 9" fence post bit goes very fast. I think the pioneer style couplings are a bigger limit than the rest of the setup. The flatfaced skid steer style flow more but are higher than a cats back in price and are hard to find on Sundays, the day that everything breaks.

Awesome. I'm going to be mostly running a 12" for fence posts, but would like to have the capability of 18" pole barn holes if necessary.

I have a few sets of flat faced couplers here, might swap out the 3rd function connects for them before I ever use it.