SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #11  
Did you happen to get the tool box that’s listed on the web sight as well? I would like one to hold extra pins and what not. I haven’t seen a photo of it yet tho

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #12  
IMG_0019.JPGIMG_0352.JPGIMG_0353.JPG

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #14  
I just checked out that plug. It's located behind the seat, starboard side. This is a photo.
View attachment 558696

I'm showing it here as an upside down "T". The vertical part of the "T" is the negative side. The horizontal "top" (which is on the bottom in this photo!), is the positive side fused through the ACC 15Amp fuse and powers on and off with the ignition key. (Yes mine has the other half of the fitting/cover which I've removed for clarity in this photo.)

I've looked briefly, but haven't found the connector for sale. In fact, I've stopped looking. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not impressed with the weather resistance of this fitting and, when the time comes, I'll be replacing it with Weather Pack type fittings as described below.

Understanding GM’s Most Common Plug Options
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but do any of you know what this connector type is called? If you do not get the Yanmar branded ROPs lights, how do you ensure the connector they come with will be the same?

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #15  
Did you happen to get the tool box that’s listed on the web sight as well? I would like one to hold extra pins and what not. I haven’t seen a photo of it yet tho
Toolbox is tiny and in my opinion not worth the $70. I went ahead and ordered with my tractor just because what's $70 extra on a tractor loan, but would not fork out the cash for it outright. Thinks it's around 10" x 4" x1.5"