SA424 with skid steer quick attach

/ SA424 with skid steer quick attach #21  
Thanks! Below is a sequence of photos showing the diff lock linkage, which goes aft from the pedal, up over the transmission to the right side, and down into the differential. It sure is a lot of levers, rods, springs, and tubes! Not as efficient as the custom lever that sa324owner built, but probably what most people will want:

difflock1.jpg

difflock2.jpg

difflock3.jpg

difflock4.jpg

/ SA424 with skid steer quick attach #22  
Thanks! Below is a sequence of photos showing the diff lock linkage, which goes aft from the pedal, up over the transmission to the right side, and down into the differential. It sure is a lot of levers, rods, springs, and tubes! Not as efficient as the custom lever that sa324owner built, but probably what most people will want:

View attachment 710252

View attachment 710253

View attachment 710254

View attachment 710255
Awesome! Thank you for those details and pictures!

/ SA424 with skid steer quick attach #23  
My tractor (2019 build) has that same diff lock lever/pedal. It has gotten me unstuck more than once so I’m happy to have it, but I’ll confess to more than once pressing on the 4WD selector instead by mistake :(

If I was designing this from scratch I’d put the diff lock and brake on separate pedals on the left side. I don’t understand why they make it effectively impossible to hold the brake and one of the go pedals at the same time. Too far apart to heel-toe like a sports car…