salt neutralizer yes/no/maybe?

/ salt neutralizer yes/no/maybe? #11  
My neighbor has a boom sprayer on wheels. Hooks to the end of his pressure washer. Rolls it around under tractor and other equipment. When he turns it up really high - the eight nozzles will shoot 30 to 35 feet up in the air. I was going to borrow it but then I saw how drenched he gets using it. I'll go easier and use the garden hose and nozzle.

/ salt neutralizer yes/no/maybe? #12  
I've always been a big fan of Krown Rustproofing and the last while when I bring my vehicles in I have been also getting their Salt Eliminator wash. And when I put my 2010 up on the hoist I am amazed that it is still shiny new looking underneath. And I live in salt country.

Now on my new aluminum Ford my salesman talked me into getting it sprayed at Canadian Tire. He tried to tell me it is better than Krown. Well I can say it is definitely thicker. But now it has a thick layer of crud built up on it under the truck and in the engine bay.

I don't know if that is better or not. Thinking of switching that one back to Krown too.

/ salt neutralizer yes/no/maybe? #13  
Krown if you are within 300 mi of a dealer. :thumbsup: (AKA not far from Canada ;))

If not, familiar Fluid Film and TBN sponsor Wool Wax are IMO the other best preventatives. They're DIY, and rattle cans may be easier than gallons & 'deluxe' kits like I bought.

That said, I suggest 6 cans ~$50, will be ok under a truck, with say 1-3 $7 cans/yr to follow up. YMMV

/ salt neutralizer yes/no/maybe?
My neighbor has a boom sprayer on wheels. Hooks to the end of his pressure washer. Rolls it around under tractor and other equipment. When he turns it up really high - the eight nozzles will shoot 30 to 35 feet up in the air. I was going to borrow it but then I saw how drenched he gets using it. I'll go easier and use the garden hose and nozzle.
I try KIS i use a 90 elbow that i put on and off the end and slid it around underneath.
IMG_1724.JPG