Santa bring any tractor presents?

/ Santa bring any tractor presents? #12  
I got a few things from the wife and kids... Funny-Funny the stickers she found... Also the clock was cool but funny thing is it had a sticker on it that said made in CHINA--- the clock doesn't work!!!!!:confused2: got to send it back...She also won a pack of 5 of the key ring clips.. So maybe if I get lucky on day I might have a key for all those key rings.. Merry Christmas TBN folks...

AndyG

Very Nice!!! :thumbsup:

/ Santa bring any tractor presents? #13  
Santa already came to our house a bit early:
IMG_0533.jpg

When you've got a wife that gets you a Christmas present like this, you hang on to her!

/ Santa bring any tractor presents? #14  
Two days ago my girlfriend (who lives with me) said that screw thingy on the front of your tractor seams to do a good job with the snow. I figure I have to count on Santa's little helper (also known as me) to pick out a late stocking stuffer. I'm just not sure I can get a 72" box blade into a stocking. :laughing:

/ Santa bring any tractor presents? #15  
Mine came a little early, BX1860V, LA203 FEL, 48in Fine Cut MMM, 12 disc cutting harrow, 48 in Box Scrape, BXpanded FEL dolly, BXpanded ball mount hitch. It has been a Wonderful Christmas!

/ Santa bring any tractor presents? #16  
Mrs. Claus bought me a new Husqvarna 346XP chainsaw. She got it for me a little early so I could carry it on my L3010 sleigh on christmas eve. HoHoHo.

Attachments

• New346XP.JPG
    New346XP.JPG
    426.9 KB · Views: 317
   / Santa bring any tractor presents? #17  
Kind of - sort of tractor related. Wife bought me a garage door opener for the shop where I keep the tractor. Should have seen the look on her face when I told her I needed to hang drywall in the shop first. Guess I'm finally going to get around to drywalling my shop :)

It's not going to be fun hanging drywall on a 12' ceiling.

/ Santa bring any tractor presents? #18  
Santa is delivering my B2620 on Tuesday!!!!

/ Santa bring any tractor presents? #20  
Santa brought a draw bar from TSC with a couple of lynch pins for the BX24 and also a Kubota hat.

I plan to be better behaved and ask for a york rake next year!

Merry Christmas to all; this website (which is really the folk posting to it) has been an inspiration during the few weeks since I have joined.