Sat in a DK55C and DK45C today

/ Sat in a DK55C and DK45C today #1  

slowzuki

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455, Kubota M120, Allis Chalmers 7010
The DK55C is one on the nicest cab tractors I have been in for a while, just needs a suspension seat and a hydro tranny and it would be mine! (Well and some $$)

The DK45C was ok I guess, it was hard to be fair after just sitting in the 55.

I think the DK55C cab is superior to the cab on the Kubota L5030 I had tried earlier this year.

All the extra features on the Kiotis really impressed me too. The clutch wasn't my favorite but could get used to it, the shuttle was nice on the stick. The cab has enough room to sit back and stretch my legs. Most tractors, ag size included I find too cramped, makes my legs ache! The old ford 3000 and 5000 I used to use at a job were terrible that way.

Dealer was super to talk with, gave a decent price and said to come back and talk to see how much better he could do. They said we could arrange to have it delivered to our property to do some baling or other work with it too to see if we like it.

/ Sat in a DK55C and DK45C today
BTW the off the cuff price for DK55C demo model with 30 hrs, industrials, loader, QT and 72" bucket was 40,000$ Canadian but he would see what he could do for me.

Using my techno Kubota pricing based super convertor that would be about 26 500 USD. That isn't based on exchange as tractors are just more $$ here.