Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info

/ Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info #31  
Does anyone know if I can pick up a generic radiator cap from Napa for my 650G or do I need to track down a special one? My radiator cap has started leaking slightly while running, not spraying out just a slight trickle at the pressure relief valve on the cap. I am going to flush the coolant to see if that fixes it, but if it doesn't I think im going to try a new cap first.

/ Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info #32  
Sorry for bring up the past. But has taken me some time to source this link.
My Satoh S-650-G has two issues 1. Leaking exhaust with a ticking noise and 2. Need instructions for my governor, oil required and how to maintain

/ Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info #33  
I just got a regular cap and it wiorks fine

/ Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info #34  
I didn't see what the speck pressure rating was for the 650G? Would a 8 lb. work?

/ Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info #35  
My Owners Manual says the system is rated for 10 psi. That being said, I noticed the one on my tractor was only a 7psi, and when it went bad I replaced it with another 7psi since it was available. Seems to be working fine.

Robert

/ Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info #36  
I have attached a couple pages on the governer for you.

Attachments

• doc.jpg
    doc.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 678
  • doc_0001.jpg
    doc_0001.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 629
   / Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info #37  
What size Allen wrench do I need to get to take out the hydraulic check plug from the side of the rear end. I need to order one that is big enough and I'm not sure what the size is.

/ Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info #38  
Looking for the part number for Satoh SG650 ignition coil? Didn't seem to find in this forum but figured with all this info someone might have an idea.

Thanks E

/ Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info #39  
Hi everyone -
I just picked up my first.
I knew nothing and got a little hoodwinked with missing parts.
Specifically the oil bath air filter, a throttle and a choke cable.

Someone instead of repairing safety items over the years just bypassed them and I wanted to get a new safety starter switch as I make a new wiring harness. I can’t find a replacement part number either and am debating buying a used one.

Any help would be phenomenal.

Thanks!

/ Satoh S650G Maintenance Parts Info #40  
found the saftey starter switch and it bad need a source for another one?
gave her a tune up today run s like a top.
thanks for all the Napa part numbers my local dealer had everything in stock except for the condensor.
Does anyone know what the Mazda 1100cc motor was used in by Mazda? and what year was it produced.
Hi! Did you ever find a replacement part for the starter safety switch?