Satoh Tractor

/ Satoh Tractor #12  
Sonny, I have one...had her for 4 yrs. Tough tractor, parts are tough to get, but I have come a long way in building a list of part numbers and sources. Let me know if you need anything or have questions.

Raf

hi my name is jaco i live in south africa and like to know where can i get parts 4 my satoh DST90

/ Satoh Tractor #13  
hi my name is jaco i live in south africa and would like to know where can i get parts 4 my satoh DST90 tretor?

/ Satoh Tractor #14  
What model Satoh tractor is it?

Hi all, and a special thanks to the Moderator/Webmaster who created this site;)

I joined this site to also let WWW know that I have Spin-on OIL FILTERS (EQUAL TO FRAM PH2865A) surplus to my needs to

suit SATOH TRACTOR S550G, S650G with 25hp gas engine .......have been using these filters for over 35 years without 1 issue so know they're "bullet-proof"

I'm located in Melbourne Australia, but happy to send filters worldwide if I can make a dollar profit. Postage Aust-wide is $10; guessing $20 for O/s ?

These filters are $40 from our Repco parts store, but I'm happy to take whatever you reckon's a fair offer:)........up to you.

my email is agrademechanic@hotmail.com

My Westwood Garden Tractor has a single cylinder LOMBARDINI DIESEL for which I'd be happy to trade any parts that suit this 6LD360V (VERTICAL SHAFT) in trade for these filters

:)

For the Technical-minded, these superb "Karinna" Filters have an Anti-Drainback Valve and also a By-Pass Safety Valve(20psi) and its Sealing pad has an OD of 85mm, a Screw thread of M20x1.5, a body-height of 83mm and OD of 91mm

Attachments

• DSC02420.JPG
    DSC02420.JPG
    577.8 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC02423.JPG
    DSC02423.JPG
    577.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited: