Tractor News Saw a MX6000 in person

/ Saw a MX6000 in person #21  
A TBN member swapped an air seat into his L5740. Don't remember what the cost was though.
Not sure on the MX but the Grand L is about $900. Might be tad under that.

I have larger JD with air ride seat....man is it great. Then that tractor will run about 22 to 23 on road and running across field at 8 mph spraying or some other trash you needed it. I am not sure how much benefit on the I think slower speed most will be running a tractor this size.

/ Saw a MX6000 in person #22  
Yes, it's from Springdale Tractor. They seem like a good place and my father-in-law has done business with them for years. Sorry I haven't been back here for a while - life happens - but we did get the tractor and I got a couple of hours on it last weekend getting familiar and making sure everything works. My wife drove it and said it felt really light! I think she was impressed by the power steering and the suspension seat. The tractor isn't light, but it doesn't notice its own weight. Anyway, I'm just rambling and hoping to get back to it soon. I really like the new MX so far!

/ Saw a MX6000 in person #23  
Is the MX6000 just an updated version of the MX5800?

/ Saw a MX6000 in person #24  

I haven't seen a MX5800, but it is my understanding that it is pretty much the same tractor with some tweaks on the engine and a few other minor changes, such as the location of the pto control. I don't really know the details since buying a 5800 was really not an option.

/ Saw a MX6000 in person #25  

I haven't seen a MX5800, but it is my understanding that it is pretty much the same tractor with some tweaks on the engine and a few other minor changes, such as the location of the pto control. I don't really know the details since buying a 5800 was really not an option.

/ Saw a MX6000 in person #26  

The MX6000 gives a little more horsepower via the engine and the PTO setup. The decals are different too. LOL. Other than that we were hard pressed to "see" the differences. We just went big, and decided HP was our decision point.

/ Saw a MX6000 in person #27  
Riptides, I just signed the papers for my new MX6000 today. Hoping to have it early this week. I’m very excited. I was ready to sign the deal for an M7060 because i was trying to replace a 50hp skid steer and 35hp tractor with one tractor but after 2 visits to the dealer I realized the M7060 was just too big to work in the woods like I’ve been doing. I’ll rent a mini ex like i have in the past for anything i can’t pull with my tree and post puller and this new ‘bota.

For mine I did the Rops, 2 added remotes, 3rd function valve, R-4s, heavy duty Woods 72” bucket, 42” LP Forks, BB2572 LP box blade, arm rests and the price came to $36,460. I think i got a great deal and am very excited. Got a lot of tractor and still paid almost $10K less than i was anticipating for the M series. Obviously a much smaller tractor but more suited for what I’m doing.

/ Saw a MX6000 in person #28  
You got arm rests? IMPRESSIVE. We are still waiting on ours.

You will love the tractor. We had access to a 70 and 60 series over the last few years. Shuttle....this size is perfect for our property.

Have fun with it. Awesome deal.

/ Saw a MX6000 in person #29  
Well i ordered it with arm rests, not sure how long they’ll take to get in. I’ve wrestled with whether or not i should have bought the L6060 but for the same machine capability it would have been $5000 more and then quickly getting closer to the M series price again. I’m sure this MX is going to be absolutely wonderful compared to the last 2 35hp tractors we’ve had.

/ Saw a MX6000 in person #30  
Yeahhh.....I moved up from a B7800. It was outclassed on the property. Good for around the house and barn.

I did a deep dive on the L compared to the MX. The MX just had a simpler air about it. That and the hydro lines looked better protected. My wife also drove both and the MX won her over. She then started adding options.....

So far she has more hours in it than I.
Fine by me...I got other things to do.... blasphemy
.....LOL.
Well i ordered it with arm rests, not sure how long they’ll take to get in. I’ve wrestled with whether or not i should have bought the L6060 but for the same machine capability it would have been $5000 more and then quickly getting closer to the M series price again. I’m sure this MX is going to be absolutely wonderful compared to the last 2 35hp tractors we’ve had.