Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #361  
712FF3C1-2F45-458E-894D-F21BF8F253AC.jpeg

This was a really nice bike trail I rode while we were in Moab recently. Paved but there was a very long grade, I think 15% for probably a mile or longer. The assist makes a huge difference.

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #363  
I don't have amazing canyon or mountain vistas but I do have my little slice of heaven on 40 acres of natural Michigan North woods. The sunrise picture my daughter took.....no filters applied.

Attachments

• ghj.jpg
    ghj.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 80
  • Hunting.jpg
    Hunting.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 75
   / Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #365  
I like scenery pictures of places I'll never see, some here have really nice views that at different times of the year their pictures should be on a calendars especially when there's a tractor, garage or barn in the background with live stock. At certain times of the year Maine has some nice views and not far from me but I just dont have much around my house at this time of year or anytime of the year. This was last month of my 6 year old garage..............
View attachment 647751

This is my favorite place in the world. Makes rural living the only way to live!

IMG_2407.jpg

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #366  
   / Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #367  
Some scenery from my “hood”. Literally and figuratively (or would it be literally and literally?) :unsure:
The rolling hills on the PA/DE border aka “Champagne Country”
Picture is being taken in Delaware. The farm in the distance is in PA.

1637963732467.png

/ Scenery pictures, what does your world look like............ #370  
Union Equity grain elevator, Enid OK.

1638112149817.png