Scheduled Downtime

/ Scheduled Downtime #71  
John, it worked for me before the "fix" and now it doesn't. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Scheduled Downtime #72  
The "Show all user's posts" still backlogged to the Jan 3rd for me.

/ Scheduled Downtime #73  
Hi. This morning, after everything working but the "show all" (when clicking on a thread from the index list), I have another anomaly. Now, when I'm looking at a multiple-page thread, the Next and Previous don't function (they work fine in a single-page thread) and when I click Index at the bottom of the thread it takes me to a page with no topic or discussion, meaning another click on Index to get back to the previous discussion page. Odd. I'm glad you guys are able to sort out such things, thanks. Jim

/ Scheduled Downtime #74  
I was reading some posts this morning with multiple pages, and after reading the first page I selected page "2" at the bottom of the screen, but it resulted in page "1" being reloaded. I found that if I scroll back to the top of the page and select page "2" it goes there as it should.

/ Scheduled Downtime #75  
Can you help me get my emails back? This is the second time a scheduled upgrade has wiped out my forum email. I've gone into my homepage, unselected all, saved it, then gone back and reselected the forums and saved again. no help. Any ideas on what is happening and how I can fix it without bothering you next time?
User Name:Rick_Taylor Forums on my email list:power Trac, ATV's, Attachments, Kubota Owning & Oper., Lawn & garden.
Thanks, Rick

/ Scheduled Downtime #76  
Once a topic is selected in any forum the option of page selection or all does not work for me.

It ALWAYS goes to P1 and I have to click my way to the last post since I generally have read all the other replies already.

Quite frustrating, hope this can be fixed soon.

Also the 'index' selection (bottom one) always goes back to a blank page rather than to the topic index as it used to.
I now have to use the browser 'back' button.

/ Scheduled Downtime
The page issue is still an issue. But the index jumping should be fixed. It's strange that the fix I added would make it not work for others (Bird now?)

And the search is delayed again. I'll bring it back up to speed shortly.
-Ibrahim

/ Scheduled Downtime #78  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( (Bird now?) )</font>

Yep, when I go to one of the threads, the "next" and "previous" buttons don't work. I'm usually starting with the "active in the last day", but when I post a reply in any thread, and then try to return to the forum, it brings up the first page of the index for that forum instead of going back to the "last day" list.

/ Scheduled Downtime #79  
Yeah, I had read that. Sorry to hear the fix messed you up, and I sure don't understand how it could have done so. Hope you and the family are doing well. John

/ Scheduled Downtime #80  
When will 'shortly' happen? I really miss that feature (post history).
Thanks for any help you can provide.