/ Scratch n' Dent sale at TSC #1  

LarryD

Veteran Member
Tractor
TC33D
Scratch n\' Dent sale at TSC

Angry Driver Mows Down Lawn Mowers
Thursday, April 21, 2005

What's the first thing you do when you have a fight in your car with your lady love? Why, drive into a row of lawn
mowers, of course.

That's what Brownwood, Texas, police figure 19-year-old Joseph Eisenbach was thinking Sunday morning, according to the Brownwood Bulletin.

"I just lost it and punched the accelerator. I guess I was going too fast to stop," police officer Danny Hutchins quoted Eisenbach as saying.

But customers in and around the Tractor Supply store said it looked as if Eisenbach did it on purpose, spinning the wheels of his Chevrolet Cavalier before zooming into more than 20 parked riding and push mowers.

It didn't help his case that his girlfriend got out of the wrecked car yelling that he'd done it intentionally.

Eisenbach told police he'd hit his brakes, but there were no skid marks along the car's path.

"The only good thing is, no one got hurt. The mowers can be replaced," said store manager Jason Holt.

Officer Hutchins arrived to find the Cavalier with its front end poking up in the air and its back end wedged on top of a riding mower. Holt said Eisenbach had tried to back off the heap without success.

Eisenbach was booked into the Brown County Jail on criminal-mischief and assault charges. Police estimated the crash caused about $21,000 in damage.

"I asked him what happened. He said his brakes locked up on him," Holt told the newspaper. "He was nonchalant ... kind of, 'Oh, well.'"

/ Scratch n' Dent sale at TSC #2  
Re: Scratch n\' Dent sale at TSC

That almost sounds like fun! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Scratch n' Dent sale at TSC #3  

Just saw Smokey and the Bandit the other night and I just loved it when the semi drove over the motorcycles after the fight in the cafe. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Scratch n' Dent sale at TSC #4  

MIght get those mowers for a song, not a jailbird song like the not too bright driver though /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Boy he really showed her didn't he /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Ben

/ Scratch n' Dent sale at TSC #5  

That would be an interesting thing to see.

634144-lawn%20mower%20parking%20only.jpg

Attachments

• 634144-lawn mower parking only.jpg
    634144-lawn mower parking only.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 208