Sd1540 B 3 point problems

/ Sd1540 B 3 point problems #1  

Neil1982

Tractor
2008 Massey Ferguson GC2310
My 3 point will only lift when cold and at that it will lift and then drop with weight on it. I have replaced the piston O rings and the problem still persisted.
Any ideas what else it could be?

I have a loader on it and it works perfectly.

/ Sd1540 B 3 point problems #2  
My 3 point will only lift when cold and at that it will lift and then drop with weight on it. I have replaced the piston O rings and the problem still persisted.
Any ideas what else it could be?

I have a loader on it and it works perfectly.
Did you check out your other thread posting. I provided the manuals. :)

Bet there are other o-rings in the system to check. And it may be a diverter valve being stuck too.

/ Sd1540 B 3 point problems
So I have replaced the O rings on the piston, honed the cylinder, replaced all O rings in the control valve, flushed all the hydro fluid and put a new screen in and I am still having the issue where it won’t lift. Any one have a suggestion as to what else it could be? Again front loader works perfect.

/ Sd1540 B 3 point problems #4  
So I have replaced the O rings on the piston, honed the cylinder, replaced all O rings in the control valve, flushed all the hydro fluid and put a new screen in and I am still having the issue where it won’t lift. Any one have a suggestion as to what else it could be? Again front loader works perfect.
Old post but I’ve been having the same issue. Did you ever figure out what it was?