Searching for a truck I may never find?

/ Searching for a truck I may never find? #211  
Are those fender flares on the green one on it because there is rust underneath?

/ Searching for a truck I may never find?
Are those fender flares on the green one on it because there is rust underneath?
Great question.

I was sent photos of the underside and it looked excellent. I was thinking it was for the oversize tires.
I have a photo of one of the door jambs and theres very little rust.

I’d like to be able to throw away 2 days and $500 to go up and look at it, but I can’t.

/ Searching for a truck I may never find? #213  
I have started to see a few possibilities. Found this friday afternoon, but seller is a little hard to reach. Its a 3/4 ton, so not the 1 ton I wanted, but as far as I can tell in the GM the front ends are the same in the 2500 & 3500. The difference is the GAWR of the rear axle. The GVWR is 9200 and 9900 on the 2500/3500 respectively.

I think I could add air bags if necessary to a 2500 and be fairly satisfied. Still prefer to get to as close to what I want as possible and save my money for repairs, rather than spend a lot to build the truck out of a truck that doesn’t have what I want from the factory.

View attachment 848896
Where does the front plate go?

CHP has a front plate crackdown as the more plates the better for the plate readers.

/ Searching for a truck I may never find? #214  

CHP has a front plate crackdown as the more plates the better for the plate readers.
Michigan doesn't have front plates, so what happens if that vehicle is in CA? I know the toll passes systems works with just rear plates around here. Jon

/ Searching for a truck I may never find? #215  
Around here, Nova Scotia, they either hide the rust or cause the rust, end result is the same.

Here, up to and including 550 size only rear plate, anything over gets a front plate, one only either way.
Odd thing is, I have a wheelchair plate, I've got two plates but they only supply one validation sticker. I guess so the powers that be can tell from the front you're legitimately parked and they couldn't care less if you're legally registered LOL.

No front plates here in PA/DE so no worries. No emissions inspections, either.

We also got rid of the annoying little corner stickers.

Inside cab looks new. Has power W&L.

1706377819407.jpeg

Pass side

1706378013626.jpeg

I like the 8.5’ plow and I’m a fan of trip edge, too.

They are threatening to email me a bill of sale, but also warned it could sell today, so…..

/ Searching for a truck I may never find? #218  
Its only 4 hours from you its a 1 day trip...:ROFLMAO:

Anyone want to guess what they want for it?

2009 with 90,000 miles. Duramax/Allison.
Fisher 8.5’ plow
Power windows & locks, cruise, tilt.

(If you know for real, please don’t spoil it-guesses only, please)