Sears seat for Mahindra Mpower 85 problem

/ Sears seat for Mahindra Mpower 85 problem #1  

JimHam

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M8200DTC
Just bought a 2017 Mahindra Mpower 85 and it has a Sears Seating pneumatic seat. Seat pumps up fine but as soon as I sit on it the seat bottoms out. I can't find any adjustment on it anywhere except for the button for the pump. I've never messed with this kind of seat before. Anybody have any suggestions on what might be causing this problem? I weigh 216 so it's not my fault! 😁

/ Sears seat for Mahindra Mpower 85 problem
Any advice on finding and checking that valve appreciated. I've Never worked on a seat before. Can't find anything on youtube either

/ Sears seat for Mahindra Mpower 85 problem #4  
Have a model number or photo? I did a quick search and found about 9-10 different models. :confused:

Knowing the model, you can probably download a user/parts manual.

/ Sears seat for Mahindra Mpower 85 problem #5  
When my Ford 700 dumptruck needed new shock snubbers under the seats, I just took an old basketball and deflated it enough to put under the seat then partially reinflated it. Worked so well, I did that to the passenger seat also.
hugs, Brandi

Hmmm. Thanks Brandi, I might try that on my old dozer seat. Want to repair my Mahindra seat though.

Thanks Tinhack, I haven't seen anything obvious on the seat. I haven't had time to mess with it lately. I need to get on it though so I have it for mowing season. Think I'll pull the seat out where I can get to it on a table. Hard to get to anything in the cab

/ Sears seat for Mahindra Mpower 85 problem #8  
Hmmm. Thanks Brandi, I might try that on my old dozer seat. Want to repair my Mahindra seat though.
Big Iron auctions have been auctioning lots of Mahindras and parts. I almost bought a lot of 4 seats.
hugs, Brandi