Seat Cover - eMax

/ Seat Cover - eMax #1  

rdinatal

Gold Member
Tractor
Old: 2016 eMax25s HST, New: 2017 Max 26xl HST
The summer isn't even here in the south but last time I was on the tractor the seat made my seat sweat. :thumbdown: Has anyone found, or made, an aftermarket seat cover that works?

I'm looking for a breathable cover to keep my pants from sticking.

For an eMax or same size seat... Thanks!

Last edited:
   / Seat Cover - eMax #2  
I have this one:

Classic Accessories 52-138-380401-00 contoured seat cover.
From Amazon. Very nice. And won't hold water.
You'll have to copy and paste.

/ Seat Cover - eMax
Thanks. Just ordered this one "Classic Accessories Lawn Tractor Neoprene Seat Cover, Large" from Amazon. It'll be here Thursday/Friday. Just in time for a job on Saturday.

Yeah! No more sticky seat!!! :thumbsup:

/ Seat Cover - eMax #4  
Thanks. Just ordered this one "Classic Accessories Lawn Tractor Neoprene Seat Cover, Large" from Amazon. It'll be here Thursday/Friday. Just in time for a job on Saturday.

Yeah! No more sticky seat!!! :thumbsup:

I think you'll like it. And your butt won't get as cold in winter either..

IMG_20190515_175142.jpg

IMG_20190515_175157.jpg

/ Seat Cover - eMax #5  
My CUT seat was cracked and un comfortable.
Since I had a hobby that used leather and blue was not useful I cut and replaced my plastic CUT seat with that blue leather. (it matches my tractor colors as well)
Gotta say that it is the most comfortable to sit on even when cold. No sweating (hot or cold weather) and just great.
I'm sold!

/ Seat Cover - eMax
Put it on last night. It was a little floppy in the seat area where it transitions to the backrest (no gap) but there isn't extra material that bunches up when sitting in the seat. The sides are tight and don't move. The elastic cord is heavy and does its job.

Used the tractor for 4 hours today moving dirt. My seat sweat a bit but it wasn't uncomfortable. It was 90 in the sun so it is an improvement.

Good seat cover, substantial and not flimsy. It should hold up fine.

/ Seat Cover - eMax #7  
Did you get the one similar to the one pictured above..? Glad you like it.:thumbsup:

/ Seat Cover - eMax #9  
will this fit the max 26 seat? just curious. my seat is just starting to get a crack or 2 - nothing bad yet and i have to leave it outside. soooo. thanks for the ideas!

/ Seat Cover - eMax #10  
p.s there is s difference in price between the 2 and curious what the differences are?