Seat operator present safety switch, Do not lift a cheek....

/ Seat operator present safety switch, Do not lift a cheek....
My issue with the seat switch is the sensitivity of the thing. I leaned forward to open the door to let out a bee... it was easier to reach the door lever as the tractor killed and the momentum helped speed-up my reach for the door lever. Silver lining I guess...

Like the loop idea. Least evasive, easy return to "stock specs"

/ Seat operator present safety switch, Do not lift a cheek.... #22  
Seems rather strange that a tractor that can operate an implement such as a PTO driven chipper - doesn't have some method of safely doing same.

What does your dealer say when asked - "How am I supposed to operate my chipper".

My M6040 will "buzz" for ten seconds when I stand up. Then it turns off. NOTHING has been shut down or turned off. I've been warned - THAT'S the job of the seat alarm. Not it's job to make the owner find some spurious method to bypass it warning/shut down.
Most have a sequence to allow rear PTO operation w/o an operator in seat. My Gr L6060, you have to put in neutral, park brake on and lift the seat up onto the steering wheel and the rear PTO will operate chipper or.......

/ Seat operator present safety switch, Do not lift a cheek....
The xr3140 will allow PTO operation if the E-brakes on, tractor in neutral.

/ Seat operator present safety switch, Do not lift a cheek.... #24  
No seat switch on P7010C. Haven't ever been in a cab tractor with a seat switch.

I would jumped that out 1st time it shut down when I didn't want it to.

CT