Selling Price Advice: 2032R with Attachments

/ Selling Price Advice: 2032R with Attachments #1  

Parkanzky

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 2032R
Hi All,

I'm looking to sell my John Deere 2032R with loader, bucket, fork carrier, long heavy-duty forks, front-mount snowblower with hydraulic chute rotation, 5' Deere box blade, and a Chinese flail mower (EFG155) and I'm looking for advice on asking/selling price. 85 hours on the tractor and it runs great.

Thanks.

/ Selling Price Advice: 2032R with Attachments #2  
TractorHouse.com is my usual go-to for pricing equipment. With all your attachments you will have to figure out condition and fair price, add it up.

After you add everything up set a figure in of what you would be willing to let it go for and advertise for a bit above what it's worth from above.

/ Selling Price Advice: 2032R with Attachments #3  
Yes tractorhouse and machinefinder are your best bets for research.

However, you'll unfortunately be competing with JD's 0% financing and the fact that just they released the newly designed 2017 3032's and 2038's and many dealers are selling the older design 2016's at a discount.

I hate to say it, but I think you'r going to take a beating on this sale.

/ Selling Price Advice: 2032R with Attachments #4  
Selling as a package might be a challenge. You might think about splitting it up cause not everyone will want what you have and maybe more than they want to spend . What you have does sound nice though.