Seriously Considering a Branson - Calling owners of F-series and 25-Series with Rollbars - I need a single measurement!

/ Seriously Considering a Branson - Calling owners of F-series and 25-Series with Rollbars - I need a single measurement! #1  

SensibleNick

Gold Member
Tractor
Foton FT254
Hi Everyone.

My Faithful FT254 snapped in half the other day after 12 years of service. It happened at standstill while lifting a relatively light load on the 3pt. I don't want to imagine the result of it happening while travelling. I'm sourcing the parts to fix it at the moment, but I won't ever trust it again-.

After such a sudden failure of a critical casting, I'm looking to upgrade to something South Korean. Bransons fit the bill, and seem to be the most locally available to me.

I need ROPS, and not cabin, and need to be able to fit it into my low garage and barn.

What is the tallest point of an F-series and 25-series with the rollbar folded down? Has anyone got the ability to measure?

If any Branson owners want to share advice or experience, I'm all ears.

Thanks for your time!!

/ Seriously Considering a Branson - Calling owners of F-series and 25-Series with Rollbars - I need a single measurement! #2  
Hi Nick,

What models do you have available in Sweden? With the Rear mounted ROPS or the Mid mounted ROPS? If it is the rear mounted ROPS, then you the US models can be comparable and the members here could help you. Just keep in mind that different types of tires will give different heights overall.

The F series is equivalent to the 15 series and the 25 Series is equivalent to the 20 series in the US.

Mine has the middle mounted ROPS, which puts it at 2,20 to 2,30 m high and about 1,5 meters when folded.

/ Seriously Considering a Branson - Calling owners of F-series and 25-Series with Rollbars - I need a single measurement!
Hi Nick,

What models do you have available in Sweden? With the Rear mounted ROPS or the Mid mounted ROPS? If it is the rear mounted ROPS, then you the US models can be comparable and the members here could help you. Just keep in mind that different types of tires will give different heights overall.

The F series is equivalent to the 15 series and the 25 Series is equivalent to the 20 series in the US.

Mine has the middle mounted ROPS, which puts it at 2,20 to 2,30 m high and about 1,5 meters when folded.
Thanks - rear-mounted only it seems. So long as it's under 2m, I'm going to be fine.