Set of Toolcat tracks at auction

/ Set of Toolcat tracks at auction #2  
Thanks.
Here is a picture from the Auction because the link won't work in the future:

Toolcat Tracks.jpg

Last edited:
   / Set of Toolcat tracks at auction #3  
interesting, will see about getting a bid in on them. would be handy for sure. wish they had more info on them. not much there.

/ Set of Toolcat tracks at auction #4  
They don't tell you the wheel bolt pattern. The early TC had 6x6 and the later ones had 6x5.5 bolt circle. I also didn't see the loader arm extension that is needed to make up for the height difference. I'm sure that could be bought from the track manufacturer.

/ Set of Toolcat tracks at auction #5  
Im with you on the wheel bolt pattern. i screwed up and purchased a set of wheels and tires for my 06. picked them up and went to install but they were for a much newer unit. at least i got good tires out of it. should be able to pick up the arm extension from them if the deal works out.

/ Set of Toolcat tracks at auction #7  
they defiantly do make an extension. the tracks raise the machine by about 4" and make bucket action impossible to set flat. the extension goes on the boom and drops the quick attach down to allow you to set the bucket flat on the ground. been checking these out for a while.

/ Set of Toolcat tracks at auction #8  
I’ve seen a couple videos of Toolcat with the Mattracks but, I’ve never seen the loader extension or any info on one. Kind of doubt Mattracks makes one.

Look at the pictures on Mattracks site a little closer. You will notice the bobtach that is normally mounted right on the pin at the end of boom arm has an extension added between the bobtach plate and the boom arm.

/ Set of Toolcat tracks at auction #9  
Watch this video and stop it at 0:04 and see the lift arm extension: