Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,411  
hitchpinchain.jpg

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,413  
But how many can you count? I got see 5 problems...
I cannot come up with 5, but I can get to 3. Maybe 4

Picture is certainly not the way I hitch up.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,414  
He had to hook it that way, the chain was too short to reach the reciever. :confused:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,416  
Single chain instead of two.
Dog chain clip instead of a tow hook.
The obvious attaching to the pin clip instead of the toe hooks of the hitch.
No latch clip (or bolt) for the latch on the ball.
The last one is a stretch, but the wiring harness looks like a cherry bomb wired to go off when you hit the brakes. 🎆💥🤣

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,417  
I missed the dog chain clip 🥵

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,418  
Next time you're out and about just look around at the smaller cars and how many have the "hitch mark" on their bumper grill from playing bumpercar parallel parking. It's crazy how many people parallels park by Braille.
I parallel parked behind a pickup with a ball hitch in the receiver one morning when we went to breakfast. As we walked by it I commented to my buddy that I hoped the driver of the truck didn't back into my truck when he tried getting out of the space, even though I had purposefully gave him as much space as I could.
Sure enough, when came back, the truck was gone and there was a dent in my front bumper where he backed into it. Inconsiderate a-hole!!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,419  
I was getting gas last month at a station with multiple pumps which are too close together to fit more than one vehicle. I had my snowsled on, which sticks out past the open tailgate. Some bozo pulled in so close that I couldn't even walk between my sled and his front bumper. I thought of saying something but he obviously already knew he was an idjit, so I walked away.
This month I had my ATV on, again with the tailgate down. After unloading and putting the tailgate up I noticed a divot in top of the tailgate. I don't remember getting close enough to anything to do it, and suspect that it happened in a parking lot.

I need to get that tailgate extender welded up so that's what people hit rather than my load.