Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,241  
^^^^^
They might have cleaned out a few overhead wires and overpasses along the way though. Here we are only required to have 14 feet.

What's holding the far end up, a helicopter? If that falls, the guy underneath is going to be apple sauce.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,242  
^^^^^
They might have cleaned out a few overhead wires and overpasses along the way though. Here we are only required to have 14 feet.

What's holding the far end up, a helicopter? If that falls, the guy underneath is going to be apple sauce.
Nothing holds the other end. The trailer is design specifically to move these blades in tight spaces with a lot of turns. The entire blade can pivot up and down as needed, up to a certain point, so it clears things in the way.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,243  
Man that is a big hydraulic cylinder! That is what I need for my Kioti loader. :ROFLMAO:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,244  
Man that is a big hydraulic cylinder! That is what I need for my Kioti loader. :ROFLMAO:
It would make an heck of a wood splitter too.... If you have a couple of months to wait for the ram to extend. 🤣

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,245  
It would make an heck of a wood splitter too.... If you have a couple of months to wait for the ram to extend. 🤣
Yes, much better idea. On the Kioti it might void my warranty. :ROFLMAO:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,246  
I saw last night on the news where a truck was transporting one of those. Stalled on a railroad and the train turned it and the truck on its side.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,248  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,249  
Had they used a trailer like this and the train would've probably just sneaked right under it. 🤣

macao-helice-93453_2774740330055953251_n.jpg
The physics math behind making that possible hurts my head to even think about. Let alone how close they've got to stay to the crown of the road so it doesn't tip sidewards.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,250  
The physics math behind making that possible hurts my head to even think about. Let alone how close they've got to stay to the crown of the road so it doesn't tip sidewards.

Pretty crazy setup. These types of trailers are able to tilt left and right to keep everything level. The blade can move up and down up to 60 degrees and it can also rotate the blade on its axis.

If you zoom the picture, you'll notice the counter weights in the very front of the trailer, like the ones used on a mobile crane.