Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,841  
Who's to say what's wrong?

Unknown.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,844  
Hey it needs reversible mirrors so you can see where you are backing it into!

Life expectancy of that era VW engine would be only until the second hill it has to go up. The cooling couldn't handle loading beyond ordinary use. Just adding aftermarket AC was more than they could handle.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,845  
Just because something is illegal doesn't mean it is unsafe.
Just because something is legal, doesn't mean it is safe.
Illegal is illegal. We are (were?) a country of laws. Illegal is Illegal because in many cases it is unsafe for others as well as (in this case) the Buick driver. Can I assume that you do not follow laws?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,846  
Illegal is illegal. We are (were?) a country of laws. Illegal is Illegal because in many cases it is unsafe for others as well as (in this case) the Buick driver. Can I assume that you do not follow laws?
You can Ass U Me anything you want, I have no control of that.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,847  
That woman lets go of the mixer and other people, including her, will be done for.
While I think many protectionist laws are overdone, in this case losing the license, some jail time and a heavy fine would be appropriate.
Gotta know that's wrong, not just illegal.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,848  
When my parked car was hit by a junker the driver had no license, the had no tags or insurance...

DMV investigator told me if people drive without a license there is nothing DMV can do as license revocation is the limit of what DMV can do.

LEO said we don't have time to tow ever junket... and since damage was under filing requirements no action...

Evolution is such that many crimes are without consequences... and this includes towing and hauling as an individual...