Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,821  
Nothing really being done wrong in this picture - just thought it was kind of funny that his car was so small that he couldn't fit it inside snd had to strap it to the back to carry it.

28768DCF-757E-4347-B9E6-1E175DEA59B4.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,822  
Nothing really being done wrong in this picture - just thought it was kind of funny that his car was so small that he couldn't fit it inside snd had to strap it to the back to carry it.

View attachment 756361
He didn't want Aunt Edna to stink up the interior.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,823  
The better half and I were out for a drive today in the country and drove by a half ton hauling a tractor on a duel axle trailer. Pretty normal thing to see except this guy had a fairly large vintage tractor on his trailer , the type with the 2 front wheels close together. It had rear tires that were at least 5 feet tall . I did a double take because he had the tractor loaded on an angle with one rear tire on the bed and the other rear tire up on the checker plate fender ( which had a fair bend in it from the weight ) . It was too wide for the trailer .He was not going particularly slow around the corner that I met him on either. Hope he got to where he was going. Seemed like an accident waiting to happen .

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,827  
iu

Woman killed after big rig crashes into I-25 bridge

kdvr.com.ico
FOX31 Denver|15 hours ago
A FOX31 viewer sent a video that showed an excavator on its side in the northbound lanes of I-25 and major damage to an overpass just before it.

iu

Interstate 25 reopens in Mead following deadly crash

www.9news.com.ico
9NEWS|3 hours ago
Interstate 25 was closed in both directions due to a crash that killed a woman in Mead Monday evening. The crash happened just after 6 p.m. at Exit 245, the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) said.

Woman dead after truck hauling excavator strikes Colorado bridge

I-25 reopens in Mead north of Denver after deadly accident | 9news.com

Woman dead after truck hauling excavator strikes Colorado bridge

Close Modal

Boom unsecured?

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,828  
Not positive, because I don't know all the facts, but looks like driver error. Looks like the boom was in the air while hauling. I have yet to understand why people won't stretch the boom out and down. Don't know why but the doghouse looks to be totally destroyed. Possibly landed on it before falling on it's side.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,829  

View attachment 756361
Gee, as if station wagons or darn near every Subaru and SUV ever built didn’t have a rack on top for just that purpose?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,830  
Not a very big excavator. The boom must have been up. Unless it was being hauled in some taller vehicle, like maybe the box of a dump truck?