Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,282  
Yes but how many people did the driver endanger. What if your child was on that bus???
That was my first thought. I mentioned it here first as I was waffling what to do. At the end of the day though I was in my company truck, and the video is on their dash cam. (Also on their computer, as soon as I got home.)

I sent an email to my boss and the department head, with two pictures attached. I am meeting with them tomorrow on an altogether different matter, and will have the original with me. It's up to them to decide if it should be reported or not.

All of the comments above are spot on, however. If I'd been in my truck I would have reported him before mentioning it here. I probably would also have gotten up close enough to get the plate number, although the video should give them enough information to go on.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,283  
That was my first thought. I mentioned it here first as I was waffling what to do. At the end of the day though I was in my company truck, and the video is on their dash cam. (Also on their computer, as soon as I got home.)

I sent an email to my boss and the department head, with two pictures attached. I am meeting with them tomorrow on an altogether different matter, and will have the original with me. It's up to them to decide if it should be reported or not.

All of the comments above are spot on, however. If I'd been in my truck I would have reported him before mentioning it here. I probably would also have gotten up close enough to get the plate number, although the video should give them enough information to go on.
I gather from this that your company / truck info is also on the video, so you have concerns about professional repercussions for reporting it? Or, what's keeping you from reporting it regardless of the video source?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,284  
I gather from this that your company / truck info is also on the video, so you have concerns about professional repercussions for reporting it? Or, what's keeping you from reporting it regardless of the video source?
If it came down to an inquiry I would have to identify where the video came from.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,285  
vng5gt0yt9na1.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,286  
This has been posted before, so I've had time to think about it. Everybody assumes that he's launching the boat yet that's incorrect. Rather, he is washing his engine compartment and interior.

Follow me for more helpful hints. :D

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,288  

Potentially, it is due to the fact that it isn't his video (ownership/authority) and his company may have policies controlling information/data owned by the company from being shared to 3rd parties, regardless of the reason/intent or what that data is. He's doing things properly. Folks shouldn't let emotions guide their judgement and jstpssng is doing well in that regard.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,289  
Not towing wrong, but today my dashcam recorded a school bus blowing through a red light so stale that it was green from my direction before he even entered the intersection. I'm not going to post it as I am still debating if I should report the driver.
You should and give them the video. They haul children so they need to be safe.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,290  
Potentially, it is due to the fact that it isn't his video (ownership/authority) and his company may have policies controlling information/data owned by the company from being shared to 3rd parties, regardless of the reason/intent or what that data is. He's doing things properly. Folks shouldn't let emotions guide their judgement and jstpssng is doing well in that regard.
Understandable.

IMO, report it - to the cops and to the school - and tell them that video exists and they can talk to the company if they need to see the video.
If the company has a problem with that, you're working for the wrong people.