Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,852  
Oh no. I almost did that with a full rack of race bikes on top, driving a team mates car home after a race. It made me vow to never buy a roof rack. It's just too easy forget they're there. With a rear rack you see the bikes every time you look in the mirrors.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,853  
Too bad the video ends before it shows the driver get out and go "WTF?"

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,854  
Hard lesson to learn. 🙄

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,855  
With a rear rack you see the bikes every time you look in the mirrors
Those things should be outlawed or at least fine the idiots that cover their tailights and license plate without a secondary one they can at least hang on the rack behind the bikes. I was behind one just today in a pouring rainstorm on a 110 km highway, which was the speed the idiot was driving at, it was a wagon or some type, Subaru I think, couldn't see enough of it to tell when he passed me.
I was going 90-100kmh and when he passed me, you couldn't see but a glimmer of one tailight past the d++n bikes, the third brake light was totally coved so if he ever got into a situation where he had to stop with a car behind him, I bet he'd be hit and they'd blame the rear guy.
Sorry...rant mode off :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,856  
Over here in the US, if the lights and or plate are obscured, they can be fined. If you were to hit them, their fault as lights can't be seen! That's a big reason I have a dash cam in the truck! Can't argue with the video, just tell me where to email it.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,857  
re that jumbo RV towing a jumbo RV trailer:
1694628668205-png.821018

Burning Man!

One quote in that Reddit thread, no way to know if its real:
"saw this on Tuesday night at the first truck stop with the Arby’s… the guy Jack knifed the thing taking the corner. Crunched the RV against the trailer a couple times… little regard to damage…"

Another post said he made it home from Nevada to Los Angeles without incident.

And one post said the reason the door is open is because it was stolen and filled with stolen stuff, stolen also explains towing it with an unsuitable rig.

No way to know if any of this is real. It Looks awful clean for Burning Man. Most departures were covered with mud or at least dust.

(If you haven't seen the Burning Man thread over in the West Coast subforum: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...e-wet-cement-more-rain-forecast.470436/page-2 )

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,858  
It's not uncommon to see a door open at the gas station. We often jump in to use a clean bathroom, grab a snack or just check on stuff. Sometimes I won't even pull out the steps. I'd be much more concerned if the door was open when it was moving.