Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,111  
I don't know if this is true, but I had heard that one reason truckers prefer to travel in the passing lane is that it is a lot smoother. The right lane gets so much traffic that the pavement breaks down faster, so is more likely to be rough and have potholes.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,112  
Found this in an I-80 rest area restroom way out in the godforsaken middle of the Nevada desert, summertime, hours from any human habitation:

Here I sit
with a a broken heart.
Ate my pills.
And my truck won't start.

That tailgating trucker was likely so high that he thought a carlength was wasting usable space.

Probably a euphemism, old trucker and a date.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,113  
I don't know if this is true, but I had heard that one reason truckers prefer to travel in the passing lane is that it is a lot smoother. The right lane gets so much traffic that the pavement breaks down faster, so is more likely to be rough and have potholes.
I use the middle lane so I'm not constantly moving out of peoples' way that don't know how to merge.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,114  
......the passing lane is that it is a lot smoother
So, you've been to Nova Scotia I see LOL.
The slow lane on the 100 series highway around here is not only rougher but rutted so bad that they're dangerous to drive on. I have a stretch coming home that I've gone over 1 km with my hands off the wheel and stayed in my lane.
Raining, I've made the mistake of coming back into the slow lane after passing a car, (cruise on) that the cruise dis-engages because my truck slows down so much because of the the rain in the ruts dragging the s[peed down.
Sorry for the hi-jack..........Mike

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,115  

My heart breaks for them... They're paid to tolerate it. We are not paid to tolerate them holding things up by breaking traffic laws. We really need to improve our rail systems so we can move more with less and fire the bad truckers.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,116  
Definitely didn't have his coffee yet..

djq3pxrwlu421.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,118  
..... Darn, that Pinto was a fun little car to drive!

I had one when I was in the Navy. Got Stationed in Germany and they would ship your car over (and back if you shipped one over). I came back with a BMW but not before I took advantage of the no-speed-limit Autobahn. I'll just say the Pinto speedometer went up to 120 MPH. 105 was scary enough for me.....

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,120  
^^^^
Some people just don't care.