Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,321  
I saw this today while parked next to this van. Probably secure enough but using romex to tie down a ladder would get people fired by many companies in todays world.
7A92EE2A-FD11-4109-BD29-1CE4FD9A49BA.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,322  
I saw this today while parked next to this van. Probably secure enough but using romex to tie down a ladder would get people fired by many companies in todays world.
View attachment 589359
I have had co workers jam the brakes and have to go into the intersection to retrieve their ladder. Haha

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,324  
tensioning the chain in the center of a run adds an exponential component to the tension in the chain, but also takes exponentially further to get to a tension so a normal binder wouldn't be ideal...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,325  
We never used romex but just #12 AWG. The biggest force is if you stop. Some racks have a bracket for preventing that and the wire is just to hold it down.

I have never seen sod shipped that way. Here is it only in rolls. It doesn't dry out that way.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,326  
We never used romex but just #12 AWG. The biggest force is if you stop. Some racks have a bracket for preventing that and the wire is just to hold it down.

I have never seen sod shipped that way. Here is it only in rolls. It doesn't dry out that way.
First pic looks like rolls to me.
Second pic, everything flat.
Weird.

Mine came rolled, and stacked taller. L3710 couldn't pick them.
Loaded the heck out of dad's trailer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,327  
I have had co workers jam the brakes and have to go into the intersection to retrieve their ladder. Haha
Los Angeles commuter traffic reporters include their daily 'ladder report' of tradesmen's ladders - chewed up into unrecognizable snarls - as hazards to avoid in the congested, fast, freeways.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,328  
View attachment 589359

See the romex ties downs on a regular basis. That is how you identify an electrician.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,329  
Our traffic reports too, often have the ladder in the center lane warning. It always crosses my mind if I can get there quick enough to score a nice ladder. Probably cause an 80 car pile up the way people drive. Probably just a cheap ladder off the roof of some house inspectors Dodge Neon.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,330  
Our traffic reports too, often have the ladder in the center lane warning. It always crosses my mind if I can get there quick enough to score a nice ladder. Probably cause an 80 car pile up the way people drive. Probably just a cheap ladder off the roof of some house inspectors Dodge Neon.

Not worth your life to stop on a highway and run into traffic for a ladder. I once lost a bag from the back of a cycle in a rainstorm on I-94 and stopped to go get it. Scary!! And that ended up on the shoulder.

Rob